Zoning and Licensing

If you plan on opening a business with a liquor license you need to deal with many levels of government agencies. Our office is trained to know how to handle each different level of government. We can submit zoning requests, liquor license applications and use permits for you and your business. Allow the Kleinman Law Firm to handle all of that paperwork so that you can focus on getting your business ready to open. Contact our office for a free consultation to discuss how we can help you navigate the “red tape” of the governmental agencies.